Wednesday, May 31, 2017

EAL Grade 3 HOME LEARNING on the 2nd of June 2017
        
Dear Students,

Since the school is closed and we are unable to work together in the classroom, we will be taking our work online, via my EAL blog and email.

Today I would ask you to listen to a story, then read it and complete some writing activities.


Please click on the following link and choose a story that you like. 

·      Listen to a story
·      Read a story
·      Make your own connections in writing (please share your Google doc with me); write about the 
     message of the story.

·
      Begin writing a diary about your daily experiences

I will be available from 8am-10am and from 1pm-3pm to mark your Google Docs, answer your emails and help you in any way that I can. My e-mail address is: tatianastadnitski@ispp.edu.kh

Have fun!

Miss Tatiana



No comments:

Post a Comment