Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Welcome Back!




Welcome Back!

We had a very exciting first couple of weeks in our new ISPP campus! There are so many changes around and our whole ISPP Elementary community is ready for new beginnings.

I was glad to welcome back my old students and meet the newcomers. During our first week we were getting to know each other. I was trying  to find out more about my students' learning styles and carried out multiple intelligences assessment that I modified for my EAL learners.
They had to answer the questions expressing themselves through words, symbols and color.
The activity was a big success and all my students were very engaged.
Visal, Jock and Samir were very creative!
We also talked about respect and how it is important to respect ourselves, others, ISPP and our planet. During the discussion my students moved from a local to global perspective and created meaningful mind maps that were discussed during a pair-share session. 


Ichiru and Monica are very respectful girls and they were very enthusiastic creating their mind maps.

Sometimes you can pair share with your teacher.

More often you pair share with your friends.

Sharing with friends is so much fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment